Do you feel unhappy?
Do you feel lonely, overwhelmed, scared or worried?
Do you look at your life and see patterns that won't go away?
Do you feel that no one is listening to you?
Do you feel stuck?
I am here to help you. My name is Lubov Smith, and I am a
San Francisco-based psychotherapist.
- Eighteen years of clinical experience
- M.A. in Marriage, Family, and Child Counseling
from the University of San Francisco
- Certified and licensed since 2002. LMFT# 38914
- Expert on relationship issues
- Bilingual in English & Russian
- Recent Executive Director at one of the oldest substance treatment agencies in Bay Area
- Expert on LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) relationship issues
- Therapist on Public Radio
- Taught at UC Berkeley on "Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse"
Office hours available Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, including evening hours. Home visits and telephone sessions available by appointment. You can contact me through this website or simply email me at email@example.com.